Tuesday, October 6, 2009

FOR PEACE

I seem to find paths within without the past I would never know what to do but somehow made it through at last this pass was thrown to me to score the goal done from a lesson learned evolution burned and scared in our tattooed fate making it take place forces at play that say it will become one from awakened action so blessed from birth a family to work it all out and then come about to the truth in use boom it stings my very being screaming utopia as if it were already here so aware I can hear the doves of peace flapping their wings a dream coming true in amazement making it so far from a star burning inside guiding it through becomes the true meaning of it all smart art inner heart part of that bloody stardust inside all of us calling out for more beauty intensity happy people doing their jobs watching God's children grow putting on a good black comedy show powered by renewable energy as eternity hugs me compassionately through this art to you at last past and present gives one bliss magic kicks its awareness in this cyber age today we pray

No comments: