Sunday, September 22, 2019

THE DYE IS CAST


I forget to put car in park on a driveway hill things happen that make you SCREAM close to death at every dream a life of waving my arms and sounding alarms does not always shift in the stars motion soulmate forgets how to stop my car as open door rolls over your child but she is OK THANK GOD pain souls runs and puts on the breaks nature awakes and takes action global warming old people falling new ones dancing life life life amazing light love and compassion again stop the pain heal the game that makes us all so crazed a reason to obey who’s the teacher what’s the lesson time science art to free I can only be what I am I cannot become what others won that game My team may be small but we are energies freeing forces are at play to teach us a way to cope with this life into what is right some magic self compassion helps us though as another tragedy sees who we have become loves blessing everyone to say what the fuck my Dad dies of a broken neck paralyzed from the neck down family Alzheimer's some more bad luck or just reality teaching though pain a reason to be sane enough to say this too shall pass 

No comments: