Sunday, April 1, 2012

HOOKED HOOKED

Cool souls shine though you can be such a bitch time forgiveness of mind sublime find came change is good time something you a zing energy hula hooping! truth you might enjoy that time for pure peace not war sure text me look at it one way zips boom in my spaceship rude devious bliss zoom ripping it down nature's plan into sand understand love where ever it can be in your face ecology take hold then flow cold end become friends again then it's up to you true through and through I think about it as bliss tips laughter dancing hot food hits fits around crazed actions found in war was my old buddy all alone never new so strong to change my mind and boom feels glows fine to let it go so wings becomes right beams enlighten life's lights getting through culture pop to you bop keeps seeks it in your face book

No comments: