Thursday, June 29, 2017

WAVED HANDS AND REALITY CHANGED

The day was crisp the scene was a busy city street corner. The street was made of cobblestones there was a super bright blue sky and a nice breeze in the air lots of people moving . I am standing talking to a friend. Than out of nowhere a woman dressed in orange comes over to me holding a white bowl filled with Tomato Soup. She looks at me directly into my blue eyes and proceeds to pour hot Tomato Soup over my head and laughs - than runs away. My friend and I are shocked. As the woman runs off I catch the bow before it hits the ground and in anger throw it in the direction she is running and it smashes to the ground  forming a puddle of soup right in front of a beggar who was sitting down.  Than this godly beggar waves both arms just like magic wands in two sweeping movements over everything and zap realty becomes sparkling clear like in a dream. Than the very skinny beggar dressed in black instantly takes out a silver spoon from a pocket puts it into the little Tomato Soup puddle on top of the cobble stones and dips the silver spoon into it drinking it all up. Everyone around was a dazed witnessing this and begins to clap at this performance art. The clapping gets louder and louder.

No comments: