Tuesday, September 24, 2019

THINK OF THIS


Life in the eye creating why it is infinity energies times holds I am in my body souls space  two places at once quantum minds love compassion universe as winds move faster in this center lies forgiveness for your self-abuse bad  mind scars put to truth stop awaken we all will die think of the good times and don’t ask why it hurts now so goes into death how the last moment happy set lives free in finding peace mediation keeps respect she is still alive my soul cries why then lets me try to fell they did not do this small rips within than makes it happen a bit positive evolution will always win vegan my religion helpless creatures put to death eating because of a culture set in greed sickness one two three see we have become living technology medicine is good for us DR helps human mind one to one find in the center of times bliss

No comments: