Friday, June 29, 2018

A FLOWER BOOMS


Enough of all that doom I’m living in another DIMENSION just here now working it out how my karma makes it SCREAM all this drama society brings and we the artiest free future vegan realty happy super sensitivity one absolute astrology affection my zooming perfection not the dooming wrong storm we feel this pull of a full moon will dig it's bliss as it rips higher consciousness this poets pain colors sane enough to make more laughter last and get some LOVE given past my brain that's a bit insane sometimes my mind needs more hobbies writing sets me free like a wish on a star human chemistry expanding universe and we who run so fast by past souls that hold a better dream programming science understands its art makes it part blissful in this dark black hole all know pray for a better day than today 2018 say now that was the past and now at last we are ecology's bliss awaken minds creates a state a faith that zooms a great positive future family blooms

No comments: