Sunday, May 18, 2008

MARIANNE

You’re my everything you’re my everything

You make me swim
In warm loving sea

One family that’s so happy

You’re my sky
Touching the sun

You’re my sun
Burning with love

A feeling from above

Your the reason and the meaning of my being

A GREAT
My Soul mate!

You’re the Mother of my summer winter fall and spring
You are my everything

You are so so beautiful
You make me whole

My love is sublime
Beyond all space and time
One mind

I thank God for all we create
A hug of fate
Taking place

My true love

Glued to a timeless eternal bliss

You are my happiness
I kiss and kiss and kiss

You feed my every need

Your touch is beyond an Infinity of wonder
A lighting and a Thunder

Safe in our little home
We ohm

You are my wonderful wife
My light in the night
All that’s right

You are my everything
You are my happy dream
That’s come true
I LOVE you
I LOVE you
I LOVE you …

No comments: